Dutco Construction Group started operations in the United Arab Emirates in the 1970s. The Group comprises of the following Companies:
- BK Gulf LLC - Leading MEP Contractor
- BK GCC – Leading MEP & Civils Contractor in KSA
- DBB Contracting LLC - Leading Civils & MEP Contractor
- Dutco Construction LL - Leading Building Contractor
We employ more than 10,000 people, making us one of the largest construction companies in the region with an extensive track record in large-scale projects including power stations, reservoirs, hotels, airport infrastructure and port development.
Many of the country’s highways, tunnels and bridges have been engineered and built by us, allowing the use of our in-house asphalt, concrete, plant, and machinery.
For almost 50 years we have built a strong and loyal client base across both the public and private sectors whilst working on the UAE’s iconic projects.
We are looking to recruit experienced Construction Manager with the following duties:
1. Responsible for implementation of the scope of work as related to construction/fabrication, pre-commissioning in conformance with project specifications.
2. Responsible to define, develop and update the detailed construction plans and schedule (in cooperation with his construction engineers) assigning priorities and ensuring availability of technical documentation
3. Execution of field construction activities in conformance with project drawings, specifications, schedules, cost estimates, procedures, quality requirements and safety standards
4. Ensures that all project equipment is operated and deployed in accordance with its design and operating parameters
5. Manage and oversee day to day construction management as per project specification