Dutco Construction Group started operations in the United Arab Emirates in the 1970s. The Group comprises of the following Companies:
- BK Gulf LLC - Leading MEP Contractor.
- BK GCC – Leading MEP & Civils Contractor in KSA.
- DBB Contracting LLC - Leading Civils & MEP Contractor.
- Dutco Construction LL - Leading Building Contractor.
We employ more than 10,000 people, making us one of the largest construction companies in the region with an extensive track record in large-scale projects including power stations, reservoirs, hotels, airport infrastructure and port development.
Many of the country’s highways, tunnels and bridges have been engineered and built by us, allowing the use of our in-house asphalt, concrete, plant, and machinery.
For almost 50 years we have built a strong and loyal client base across both the public and private sectors whilst working on the UAE’s iconic projects.
We are looking to recruit experienced Sustainability and Environmental Engineer with the following duties.
1. Provide system and component design that reduce negative impact on environment.
2. Serve as a technical advisor on environmental policies and standards to ensure regulatory applicability.
3. Conduct research and technical audits on environmental impact of project, analyze data and perform quality control checks.
4. Develop resources management schemes.
5. Provide systems technical evaluation.
6. Integrate latest technologies into systems.