in Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Experience: 18 - 30plus
Education:Basic - Bachelor of Technology/Engineering(Civil)
Nationality: Any Nationality
Industry Type: Construction / Civil Engineering
Functional Area:Contract Management / Estimation / Tendering / Quantity Surveying Sep 4, 2018
DBB Contracting is an established Main Contractor working within the UAE since 1976.
We have successfully delivered projects ranging from AED 50m to AED 2BN, across various sectors such as; Retail, Residential, Aviation, Roads, Bridges, Marine.
As part of our growth strategy we are now looking to recruit an Estimating Manager who will be responsible for heading up the Estimation Department reporting to the General Manager.
This individual will be responsible for the successful management of the Department and ensuring the tenders being submitted are competitive and profitable for the group, in-line with our Work-Winning Strategy.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Ensuring the work-winning strategy is in-line with the business strategy.
2. Building successful and lasting relationships with Customers, Consultants and Supply Chain.
3. Ensuring we remain competitive, by working closely with our Supply Chain Partners, and increasing profitability by looking at innovation and other cost saving factors.
4. Being the focal point to our Customers, and representing the Company within the market place.
5. Responsible for securing a profitable work stream for the business by ensuring that our bids are prepared in a timely manner and are attractive to our Customers.
6. Ensuring bids being submitted are compliant to the Customers requirements, and in the format requested.
7. Responsible for end to end activities of the Estimation Department and developing cost estimates and coordinate proposals for all the projects
8. Ensuring the resources within the Estimation Department are appropriate to achieve the secured turnover required.
9. Coordinate proposals for multiple estimation projects, as well as hold review responsibility and work as the liaison between estimating team and Senior Management.
10. Responsible for all activities related to site investigation, pre-bid meetings and preparation of tender & estimation
11. Assist management in the financial decision making when securing new work.
12. Identifying new profitable sectors, where work could be delivered using existing Resources.
Keyword: BIDS MANAGEMENT, PRICING, TENDER PROCESS, TENDER MANAGEMENT, ESTIMATION MANAGER, BID LEADER, PROPOSALS