ESSENTIAL FUNCTION AND BASIC DUTIES:
1. Is fully responsible for the Management of Assets
2. Managing the Supervisors
3. Managing the MEP Subcontractors
4. Is fully responsible for meeting all maintenance requirements covered by the Contract for the
specified teams across the Sites.
5. Determining and sourcing the necessary means for the successful fulfilment of services
6. Helping to find solutions to operational problems and to improve the performance of
7. Responsible for all engineering situations which may arise from time to time
8. Encouraging and steering ways to identify actions to improve performance
9. Validating, analysing and explaining results and operating data
10. Maintaining accurate and timely engineering expense records and files.
11. Maintaining quality relationships with the Customer, suppliers and sub-contractors
12. Making any suggestions likely to improve performance, operations, customer service and safety
13. Keeping abreast of the new legislations
14. Preparing monthly and annual reports
15. Organising staff to achieve maximum efficiency, recommending improvement to systems, procedures and work methods
16. Evaluating the effectiveness of the maintenance works and making sure corrective actions are being taken promptly, whenever needed
17. Providing training for staff, to evaluate their progress and performance periodically; and
ensuring that they are working in the most practical, skilful and safe manner
18. Additional responsibilities as delegated by the Facilities Manager.
19. Any other duties as allocated and as necessary to complete the scope of works by the immediate superior.
Keyword: Installation, Maintenance, Repair, Service, Operations