Dutco Construction Group started operations in the United Arab Emirates in the 1970s. The Group comprises of the following Companies:
- BK Gulf LLC - Leading MEP Contractor.
- BK GCC – Leading MEP & Civils Contractor in KSA.
- DBB Contracting LLC - Leading Civils & MEP Contractor.
- Dutco Construction LL - Leading Building Contractor.
We employ more than 10,000 people, making us one of the largest construction companies in the region with an extensive track record in large-scale projects including power stations, reservoirs, hotels, airport infrastructure and port development.
Many of the country’s highways, tunnels and bridges have been engineered and built by us, allowing the use of our in-house asphalt, concrete, plant, and machinery.
For almost 50 years we have built a strong and loyal client base across both the public and private sectors whilst working on the UAE’s iconic projects.
We are looking to recruit experienced HSE Inspector with the following duties.
1. investigating accidents and complaints.
2. Closely examining equipment and machinery to ensure compliance with health and safety regulations, taking photographs where required.
3. Considering the appropriateness of protective equipment and ensuring employees have everything they need to work safely.
4. Writing reports.
5. Serving legal notices.
6. Recording infringements of the law.
7. Providing employers with advice and information on health and safety.