Dutco Construction Group started operations in the United Arab Emirates in the 1970s. The Group comprises of the following Companies:
- BK Gulf LLC - Leading MEP Contractor
- BK GCC – Leading MEP & Civils Contractor in KSA
- DBB Contracting LLC - Leading Civils & MEP Contractor
- Dutco Construction LL - Leading Building Contractor
We employ more than 10,000 people, making us one of the largest construction companies in the region with an extensive track record in large-scale projects including power stations, reservoirs, hotels, airport infrastructure and port development. Many of the country’s highways, tunnels and bridges have been engineered and built by us, allowing the use of our in-house asphalt, concrete, plant, and machinery. For almost 50 years we have built a strong and loyal client base across both the public and private sectors whilst working on the UAE’s iconic projects.
We are looking to recruit experienced Project Manager (infrastructure works) with following duties:
1. Responsible for implementation of the scope of work as related to construction fabrication, pre commissioning, in conformance with project specification, scope of work and in accordance with the approved project schedule.
2. Responsible to the Operations Manager for implementation of the Contract with the Client
3. Responsible for day to day management of the Project, both onsite and offsite through delegation of duties in accordance with Organization Chart and for effective implementation of Project Management System and agreed QMS Inspection & Test Plan.
4. Responsible for liaison with the Head Office for the purpose of support services and procurement of resources.
5. Ensure that Site Personnel are conversant with the requirements of QMS and HSE Plans.