Dutco Construction Group, started operations in the United Arab Emirates in the 1970s. The Group comprises of the following Companies:
- BK Gulf LLC - Leading MEP Contractor
- BK GCC – Leading MEP & Civils Contractor in KSA
- DBB Contracting LLC - Leading Civils & MEP Contractor
- Dutco Construction LL - Leading Building Contractor
We employ more than 10,000 people, making us one of the largest construction companies in the region with an extensive track record in large-scale projects including power stations, reservoirs, hotels, airport infrastructure and port development.
Many of the country’s highways, tunnels and bridges have been engineered and built by us, allowing the use of our in-house asphalt, concrete, plant, and machinery.
For almost 50 years we have built a strong and loyal client base across both the public and private sectors whilst working on the UAE’s iconic projects.
We are looking to recruit experienced Senior Engineer with the following duties:
1. Working closely with the Estimating team (ET) to provide Procurement support at the Tender stage
2. Collaborate with Project Management Team (PMT) during the Project stage and leading procurement in line with the Project Procurement tracker
3. Strictly adhering to the approved procurement process of the Company
4. Liaising with ET & PMT and ensuring proper coordination with different Team members
5. Assisting GPM in finalizing the packages in a timely manner
6.Prepare detailed adjudication reports for sub-contractor and suppliers, including scope gaps and inherent risks (bid tabs).
7. Detailed knowledge of key subcontractors & supplier and their pricing approach.
8. Tracking of key commodity rates.
9. Detailed knowledge of in-house trading companies including key contacts
10. Understand the principles of supply chain management and the basic and commercial principles of the function.