Dutco Construction Group started operations in the United Arab Emirates in the 1970s. The Group comprises of the following Companies:
- BK Gulf LLC - Leading MEP Contractor.
- BK GCC – Leading MEP & Civils Contractor in KSA.
- DBB Contracting LLC - Leading Civils & MEP Contractor.
- Dutco Construction LL - Leading Building Contractor.
We employ more than 10,000 people, making us one of the largest construction companies in the region with an extensive track record in large-scale projects including power stations, reservoirs, hotels, airport infrastructure and port development.
Many of the country’s highways, tunnels and bridges have been engineered and built by us, allowing the use of our in-house asphalt, concrete, plant, and machinery.
For almost 50 years we have built a strong and loyal client base across both the public and private sectors whilst working on the UAE’s iconic projects.
We are looking to recruit experienced Material Engineer with the following duties.
1. S r. Material Engineer manages the overall materials for the projects.
2. Able to identify the technical characterizes of each material to advise the appropriate materials for the right usage.
3. Manages and prepares the required submittals for client's approval.
4. Ensure all departments are aware of the approved materials and have the track of the same.
5. Hand over approved materials to the project teams.
6.Coordination with client, consultant and contractors will be managed.
7.Attend meeting with client, consultant, and suppliers.