ESSENTIAL FUNCTION AND BASIC DUTIES:
1. Determines method and sequence of work operation, the quality and size of stock and the hardware necessary to complete the assignment.
2. Maintain and repair building facilities (i.e., plumbing, construction, painting).
3. Assist and train other maintenance technicians in the repair and maintenance of equipment
4. Clean and maintain equipment, tools and work area.
5. Perform preventive, basic and advanced maintenance and repairs on equipment, facility and grounds according to procedures.
6. Troubleshoot complex mechanical/electrical/electronic problems with optical equipment, logic controls, and programmable logic controllers (PLCs), where the repair is not immediately visible or obvious.
7. He will be trained in HSE requirement as per company policy.
8. Carry out engineering policy as laid down.
9. Advise General Foreman / Supervisor on day to day maintenance problems
10. Any other duties as allocated and as necessary to complete the scope of works by the immediate superior.
1. To execute all related Preventive Maintenance and Reactive Maintenance duties.
1. Accountable for any delay in scheduled repairs and preventive maintenance called in by client, tenants
2. Accountable for any wrong execution of related works
3. Accountable for BKG HSEQ process/procedures awareness and implementation
Keyword: MEP TECHNICIAN, MECH TECHNICIAN, ELECTRICAL TECHNICIAN