Planning Engineer - Modular
in Dubai - United Arab Emirates
5 - 10 yrs.
| Opening: 1
Education:Bachelor of Technology/Engineering(Electrical, Mechanical)
Nationality: Any Nationality
Industry Type:Construction / Civil Engineering
AED 12,000 - 15,000
($3,241 - $4,051)
Dutco Construction Group started operations in the United Arab Emirates in the 1970s. The Group comprises of the following Companies:
- BK Gulf LLC - Leading MEP Contractor.
- BK GCC – Leading MEP & Civils Contractor in KSA.
- DBB Contracting LLC - Leading Civils & MEP Contractor.
- Dutco Construction LL - Leading Building Contractor.
We employ more than 10,000 people, making us one of the largest construction companies in the region with an extensive track record in large-scale projects including power stations, reservoirs, hotels, airport infrastructure and port
BK Gulf LLC is looking to recruit experienced Planning Engineer to work in Modular Division Project are valued between AED 50m to 100m.
We require experienced Planning Engineer, who have on similar valued Projects, for a MEP/Modular company. Duties will include:
1. Create all division programs- tender, construction, production and EOT.
2. Maintaining resource histogram for staff and operatives included mobilization and de-mobilization.
3. Participate in production planning and combine all project program to maintain production continuity.
4. Ensure correct records are kept an notices issued relating to contract requirements.
5. Prepare issue and gain approval of EOT programs as needed.
6. All other duties that fall into the role of a Planning engineer.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. UAE/MOFA Attested bachelor’s degree in Electrical engineering or Mechanical engineering.
2. Minimum 5 years work experience in MEP or Modular Company.
3. Projects worked on, as Planning Engineer should be in excess of AED 50m, managing significantly large packages and scope of works.
Please note, due to the higher number of applicants, we are unable to respond to everyone. Shortlisted applicants will be responded to, within 14 days of making an application.
If you have not been contacted, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted.
Incomplete and inaccurate applications will be rejected.
Keyword: Planning Engineering