Dutco Construction Group started operations in the United Arab Emirates in the 1970s. The Group comprises of the following Companies:
- BK Gulf LLC - Leading MEP Contractor
- BK GCC – Leading MEP & Civils Contractor in KSA
- DBB Contracting LLC - Leading Civils & MEP Contractor
- Dutco Construction LL - Leading Building Contractor
We employ more than 10,000 people, making us one of the largest construction companies in the region with an extensive track record in large-scale projects including power stations, reservoirs, hotels, airport infrastructure and port development.
Many of the country’s highways, tunnels and bridges have been engineered and built by us, allowing the use of our in-house asphalt, concrete, plant, and machinery.
For almost 50 years we have built a strong and loyal client base across both the public and private sectors whilst working on the UAE’s iconic projects.
We are looking to recruit an experienced PRO Manager for our business in KSA, based in Dammam, but with regular travel across KSA, key duties will be:
1. Manage the paperwork and relevant application documents for acquiring new Visa’s and Work Permits as well as cancellation of Visa’s for a new and existing employee (both in English and in Arabic)
2. Responsible for managing the Labour and Immigration work.
3. Directs the preparation and maintenance of reports as are necessary to carry out the function of immigration. Prepares periodic reports for management or relevant authorities, as required.
4. Monitors the implementation of an improvement process for all immigration and labour records to be tracked and maintained through the company system.
5. Liaising with municipality, economic department, and any other government departments in relation to Trade License and immigration matters