Dutco Construction Group started operations in the United Arab Emirates in the 1970s. The Group comprises of the following Companies:
- BK Gulf LLC - Leading MEP Contractor.
- BK GCC – Leading MEP & Civils Contractor in KSA.
- DBB Contracting LLC - Leading Civils & MEP Contractor.
- Dutco Construction LL - Leading Building Contractor.
We employ more than 10,000 people, making us one of the largest construction companies in the region with an extensive track record in large-scale projects including power stations, reservoirs, hotels, airport infrastructure and port development.
Many of the country’s highways, tunnels and bridges have been engineered and built by us, allowing the use of our in-house asphalt, concrete, plant, and machinery.
For almost 50 years we have built a strong and loyal client base across both the public and private sectors whilst working on the UAE’s iconic projects.
We are looking to recruit experienced Procurement Coordinator with the following duties.
1. Reviewing bid proposals, bidding history, and other relevant information to determine which vendors should be awarded contracts
2. Coordinating with other departments such as facilities or human resources to ensure that all necessary information is available for procurement activities
3. Coordinating with suppliers to ensure that they are able to meet their obligations in a timely manner
4. Working with buyers to develop requisitions and purchase orders, including sourcing materials and services from vendors
5. Negotiating prices with vendors to ensure that costs are within budget limits
6. Managing inventory levels by placing orders with suppliers when necessary