Dutco Construction Group started operations in the United Arab Emirates in the 1970s. The Group comprises of the following Companies:
- BK Gulf LLC - Leading MEP Contractor
- BK GCC – Leading MEP & Civils Contractor in KSA
- DBB Contracting LLC - Leading Civils & MEP Contractor
- Dutco Construction LL - Leading Building Contractor
We employ more than 10,000 people, making us one of the largest construction companies in the region with an extensive track record in large-scale projects including power stations, reservoirs, hotels, airport infrastructure and port development.
Many of the country’s highways, tunnels and bridges have been engineered and built by us, allowing the use of our in-house asphalt, concrete, plant, and machinery.
For almost 50 years we have built a strong and loyal client base across both the public and private sectors whilst working on the UAE’s iconic projects.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Project HSE Manager, key duties will be:
1. Development and implementation of HSE Plans and emergency response plans that comply with Company policies and procedures as well as client requirements
2. Facilitate all forms of risk assessment - manual handling, fire risk assessments / fire prevention
3. Supervise the administrator and record keeping on area specific HSE audits, reports, certifications, permits
4. Complete prevention inspections on a regular basis and ensure records maintained of same
5. Assist in evaluation and selection of subcontractors on the basis of their HSE performance
6. Ensures that all project personnel and crew comply with client and company HSE training and medical requirements
7. Site inspections
Desired Candidate Profile
1. UAE/MOFA Attested Degree in Engineering, Health and Safety, Construction/Project Management or Environmental Science
2. NEBOSH/IOSH or OSHAD certificate is required
3. At least 15 years of working experience in Health and Safety Management specifically from top tier construction companies handling building projects
4. Knowledge of and ability to use management concepts and principles including goal setting, planning and execution
5. Ability to prepare and update HSE statistical tracking and reports
6. Can carry out incident investigation and root cause analysis.
7. Immediate joiners will be prioritized
Please note, due to the higher number of applicants, we are unable to respond to everyone.
Shortlisted applicants will be responded to, within 14 days of making an application.
If you have not been contacted, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted.
Keyword: Project Hse Management
,Project HSE Manager
,Health Safety Environment