Dutco Construction Group started operations in the United Arab Emirates in the 1970s. The Group comprises of the following Companies:
- BK Gulf LLC - Leading MEP Contractor
- BK GCC – Leading MEP & Civils Contractor in KSA
- DBB Contracting LLC - Leading Civils & MEP Contractor
- Dutco Construction LL - Leading Building Contractor
We employ more than 10,000 people, making us one of the largest construction companies in the region with an extensive track record in large-scale projects including power stations, reservoirs, hotels, airport infrastructure and port development.
Many of the country’s highways, tunnels and bridges have been engineered and built by us, allowing the use of our in-house asphalt, concrete, plant, and machinery.
For almost 50 years we have built a strong and loyal client base across both the public and private sectors whilst working on the UAE’s iconic projects.
We are looking to recruit experienced Project Manager, key duties will be:
1. Ensure that Projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
2. Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
3. Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, and ensuring technical feasibility.
4. Ensure resource availability and allocation.
5. Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
6. Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs.
7. Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques.
8. Report and escalate to management as needed.
9. Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
10. Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
11. Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.