1. Assumes responsibility for management and co-ordination of all project specifications, Drawings, and associated technical data, gaining the necessary approvals and ensuring the distribution and availability of the data where its need in support of project Quality is required.
2. Assume responsibility and assist QA Manager to prepare project Quality management manual.
3. Assumes responsibility of co-ordination and preparation of Design Input/Output, Validation, Changes and formal Design reviews with the Operation/Engineering manager.
4. Assumes responsibility for the selection, sourcing and scheduling and cost appraisal of all purchased materials, gaining the necessary approvals to procure and ensuring the availability of materials on site within the agreed timescale.
5. Assumes responsibility to set-up of site operation in terms of accommodation and preparation of working programmes in terms of Labour, plant and timescales. Subsequently for the designation of supervisory staff and Labour for work.
6. Assumes responsibility to monitoring the cost and timescales, liaising with the main contractor and gaining approvals where necessary to re-allocate or provide additional resource.
7. Assume responsibility to prepare and maintained of accurate registers for material and drawing schedules.
8. Assume responsibility to maintain site-working practices in accordance with the company’s Health and Safety procedures
9. Assume responsibility to provide as requested by the project Quantity Surveyor with timely and accurate reports in terms of work carried out and all associated costs and finances.
10. Assume responsibility to repot a process any identified deficiencies or concerns during any phase of the project in accordance with company Quality Assurance procedures.
11. Assume responsibility and presiding at project review meeting ensuring that they are properly recorded and reported.
12. Assume responsibility for direct liaison with the client or client representative at handover ensuring the availability and suitability of as fitted drawings and associated operation and maintenance manuals.