Manage and operate project works related to quality, cost, program, and health and safety of operatives and staff under his control.
1. Responsible for the planning of resources required to complete the project according to program ensuring that Site Personnel are adequately experienced and properly trained to carryout designated duties and responsibilities.
2. Responsible for day to day management of the Project, both onsite and off site through delegation of duties in accordance with the Organization Chart and for the effective implementation of the Project Management System and agreed QMS Inspection and Test Plan.
3. Responsible for liaison with the Head Office for the purpose of support services and procurement of resources.
4. Responsible to develop and maintain good working and social relationship with the Client, Consultant and Government &amp; Utilities Department Officials to ensure the smooth running of the Project .
5. The management and co-ordination of all project specifications and associated technical data, gaining the necessary approvals and ensuring the distribution and availability of the data where its need in support of project quality is required.
6. Co-ordination &amp; preparation of Design Input, Output, Validation, changes &amp; formal design reviews with the Contracts Manager.
7. The selection, sourcing and scheduling of all purchased materials, gaining the necessary approvals to procure and ensuring the availability of materials on site within the agreed timescale.
8. The set-up of site operations in terms of accommodation and facilities and preparation of working program in terms of labour, plant and timescales. Subsequently for the designation of supervisory staff and labour for work.
9. Monitoring the project in terms of costs and timescales, liaising with the main contractor and gaining approvals where necessary to re-allocate or provide additional resource.
10. Providing as requested the Quantity surveyor with timely and accurate reports in terms of work carried out &amp; all associated costs &amp; finance.
11. Presiding at Project Review meetings ensuring that they are properly recorded and reported.
12. Direct liaison with the Client, or Clients Representative at Handover, ensuring the availability and suitability of as fitted drawings and associated Operation and Maintenance.
13. Reporting &amp; processing any identified deficiencies or concerns during any phase of the project, in accordance with company quality Assurance Procedure.
14. The maintenance of working practices in accordance with the Company's health &amp; safety plan.
15. Ensure that Site Personnel are conversant with the requirements of QMS and HSE Plans.