Dutco Construction Group, started operations in the United Arab Emirates in the 1970s. The Group comprises of the following Companies:
- BK Gulf LLC - Leading MEP Contractor
- BK GCC – Leading MEP & Civils Contractor in KSA
- DBB Contracting LLC - Leading Civils & MEP Contractor
- Dutco Construction LL - Leading Building Contractor
We employ more than 10,000 people, making us one of the largest construction companies in the region with an extensive track record in large-scale projects including power stations, reservoirs, hotels, airport infrastructure and port development.
Many of the country’s highways, tunnels and bridges have been engineered and built by us, allowing the use of our in-house asphalt, concrete, plant, and machinery.
For almost 50 years we have built a strong and loyal client base across both the public and private sectors whilst working on the UAE’s iconic projects.
We are looking to recruit Quantity Surveyor (Senior/Junior) - Infrastructure Projects for our Projects in Abu Dhabi and Dubai, key duties will be:
1. Price/forecast the cost of the different materials needed for the project.
2. Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation.
3. Track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjust budget projections accordingly.
4. Procure or agree the services of contractors and/or subcontractors who work on the construction of the project.
5. Measure and value the work done on site.
6. Pay subcontractors.
7. Liaise with the client and other construction professionals, such as site managers , project managers and site engineers.
8. Select and/or source construction materials.
9. Write reports.