in Al Khobar - Saudi Arabia
Experience: 10 - 16
| Opening: 1
Education:Basic - Bachelor of Commerce(Commerce), PG - Chartered Accountant(Chartered Accountant), CA Inter(Chartered Accountant), Master of Commerce(Commerce), Chartered Financial Analyst(Finance)
Nationality: Saudi Arabian
Industry Type: Construction / Civil Engineering
Functional Area:Accounts / Taxation / Audit / Company Secretary May 13, 2022
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Preparation of Year end operating accounts and financial accounts
2. Preparation of the following
• Annual budgets
• Monthly operating accounts
3. Prepare reconciliation of the operating accounts to the financial accounts.
4. Prepare the following Head Office Reports
• Year end financial accounts supplementary schedules.
• Year end financial accounts disclosure information.
• Year end tax pack queries.
• Any other reports required.
5. Supervise the daily functioning of the Accounts department for compiling the monthly costs through the specific monitoring and control in the following areas:-
a) FIXED ASSETS: Ensure compliance of Company Policy and procedure in purchase and disposal of fixed assets.
Regular review of Fixed Asset Register.
b) HIRED LABOUR: Ensure compliance of Company Policy and procedure in the hiring of Labour.
Conduct regular site checks.
c) STOCK: Review of month end Stock reports for accurate reporting and obtaining regular confirmation from Site that excessive surplus material does not exist.
d) MATERIAL: Ensure compliance of Company Policy and procedure for major orders placed.
e) SUBCONTRACTORS: Ensure compliance of Company Policy and procedure. Maintenance of accurate Subcontract liabilities through regular rapport with Q S Dept. Monitor that payments are released after confirming that payments are received.
f) SERVICE DEPT & CAMPS: Preparation of Operating reports providing detail analysis of operations when required.
g) BANKING: Maintain liaison with Banks for opening of Letters of Credit Bonds, Foreign exchange, Dealings Etc.
h) INTERCOMPANY: Regular review and reconciliation of all inter-company balances.
6. Provision of Management information to business departments and contracts as requested.
7. Source, develop and recruits staff.
8. Establishment of internal control procedures and monitoring/ auditing of the same.
9. Any other duties as allocated.
Keyword: FINANCIALS, BUDGET, PROJECT ACCOUNTS