Responsible for ensuring that works are being constructed in accordance with the drawings and specification as per contract requirements and company’s quality management procedures.
1. Manage a section of site operations.
2. Overall knowledge of construction activities and permanent works.
3. Conduct Internal technical meetings.
4. Cost control, awareness, measures and productivity / monitor and report construction productivity.
5. Permanent and temporary material availability in the local market.
6. Management of plant, equipment, material and labour.
7. Lead a team of site engineers.
8. Project resources planning / short term programmes.
9. Identify and deliver the task in a timely and effective manner.
10. Manage design consultant.
11. Manage and control all site engineering functions.
12. Preparation of bar bending schedules.
13. Construction methods rebar, formwork, concrete.
14. Deal with project managers /consultants.
15. Management of construction / shop drawings.
16. Temporary works design and implementation.
17. Manage - NOC procedures.
18. Clearly relay key/critical project information to site management.
19. Problem solving skills.
20. Produce and monitor material tracking schedules