Dutco Construction Group started operations in the United Arab Emirates in the 1970s. The Group comprises of the following Companies:
- BK Gulf LLC - Leading MEP Contractor.
- BK GCC – Leading MEP & Civils Contractor in KSA.
- DBB Contracting LLC - Leading Civils & MEP Contractor.
- Dutco Construction LLC - Leading Building Contractor.
We employ more than 10,000 people, making us one of the largest construction companies in the region with an extensive track record in large-scale projects including power stations, reservoirs, hotels, airport infrastructure and port development.
Dutco Construction are looking to recruit experienced Senior Planning Engineer to work in MEP Projects, this is across Residential / Villas and Retail Sectors. Project are valued between AED 300m to 400m.
We require experienced Senior Planning Engineer, who have on similar valued Projects, for a Tier 1 / Tier 2 MEP Contractors. Duties will include:
1. Liaise with the client and any contractor Project Controllers as appropriate, to ensure alignment with the project reporting requirements and ensure timely and accurate cost and progress reporting
2. Reporting of planned and actual progress figures.
3. Facilitate the collection of weekly progress figures from the project team and any 3rd party contractors.
4. Monitoring and reporting against the project critical path providing early warning to the Project Manager of any potential slippages.
5. Reporting of project costs and schedule data.
6. Produce weekly and monthly project cost and planning status reports.
7. Assist in the development and maintenance of Project Work Breakdown Structure for specific scopes of work.
8. Study and understand all relevant documents pertaining to the preparation of plans and schedule.
9. Monitor the project work approval process in terms of accurate cost code allocation and initial budget set-up and approvals
Desired Candidate Profile
1.UAE/MOFA Attested bachelor’s degree in Electrical engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related fields.
2. Minimum 5 to 10 years work experience in MEP Projects preferably from a Tier 1 / Tier 2 MEP Contracting Company.
3. Projects worked on, as Senior Planning Engineer should be in excess of AED 400m, managing significantly large
packages and scope of works.
Please note, due to the higher number of applicants, we are unable to respond to everyone. Shortlisted applicants will be responded to, within 14 days of making an application. If you have not been contacted, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted. Incomplete and inaccurate applications will be rejected.
Keyword: Senior Planning Engineer