Dutco Construction Group started operations in the United Arab Emirates in the 1970s. The Group comprises of the following Companies:
- BK Gulf LLC - Leading MEP Contractor.
- BK GCC – Leading MEP & Civils Contractor in KSA.
- DBB Contracting LLC - Leading Civils & MEP Contractor.
- Dutco Construction LL - Leading Building Contractor.
We employ more than 10,000 people, making us one of the largest construction companies in the region with an extensive track record in large-scale projects including power stations, reservoirs, hotels, airport infrastructure and port development.
Many of the country’s highways, tunnels and bridges have been engineered and built by us, allowing the use of our in-house asphalt, concrete, plant, and machinery.
For almost 50 years we have built a strong and loyal client base across both the public and private sectors whilst working on the UAE’s iconic projects.
We are looking to recruit experienced Procurement Engineer - Senior to work in our Interior Fitout division.
We required experienced Procurement Engineer - Senior who will perform the following duties.
1. Should be responsible to handle and manage all kind of procurement activities on awarded projects.
2. Maintain interdepartment coordination within team.
3. Be responsible for the review of tender document before issuing RFQ’s.
4. Be responsible to review the quotes and prepare comparison of quotes and understand major variances sections.
5. Should be responsible to organize initial meetings with the vendors to discuss any technical and coordination related comments.
6. Be responsible to reply by any RFI ‘s with appropriate responses.
7. Should coordinate and finalize PTC's in discussion good technical, project and QS team.
8. Maintain and develop master vendor register with new vendors for each subcontractor/supply works packages.
9. Should assist in tendering team to source the quotes for target tenders (on key packages).
Desired Candidate Profile
1. UAE/MOFA Attested bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or related field.
2. Minimum 5 to 10 years work experience in Interior Division preferably from a Tier 1 Contracting Company.
3. Projects worked on, as Procurement Engineer - Senior should be in excess of AED 25m to AED 50m, managing significantly large packages and scope of works.
Please note, due to the higher number of applicants, we are unable to respond to everyone. Shortlisted applicants will be responded to, within 14 days of making an application.
If you have not been contacted, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted.
Incomplete and inaccurate applications will be rejected.
Keyword: Procurement Engineer